US India business forum, NITI Aayog forms consortium to help women entrepreneurs
- To reduce gender disparity by providing mentorship and networking opportunities, and
- Accelerating financial and market linkages for women entrepreneurs.
- WEP, UN Women, UNDP
- A new McKinsey Global Institute report finds that $12 trillion could be added to global GDP by 2025 by advancing women’s equality. The public, private, and social sectors will need to act to close gender gaps in work and society.
“Women Development to Women-led Development” — Modi
- New India needs women as equal partners — PM’s Man ki Baat
“The idea of perfect womanhood is perfect independence.” — Swami Vivekanand
- Woman’s power today underlines inner fortitude and self confidence, which made her self-reliant. Not only has she herself advanced but has carried forward the country and society to newer heights. Today the country is moving forward from the path of women development → women-led development.
- We are part of a tradition where men were identified because of women — Yashoda-Nandan, Kaushalya-Nandan, Gandhari-Putra
- Women Entrepreneurship Platform by NITI Aayog | Sushant Singh Rajpoot as an ambassador
- Iccha Shakti, Gyan Shakti and Karma Shakti
- Kerala — A woman took the stage to compete in bodybuilding competition — wearing a hijab. Everyone was shocked, as this was the first time ever someone was into bodybuilding wearing a hijab.
- #againstallodds #empowerment